Dolphin Delivery Tuesday, January 11
As we make our way through January a reminder to have a spare set of clothes in backpacks in case the outdoor conditions lend to a slip or splash! January has also brought the start of Carnaval to Deep Cove. Stay tuned for an overview of how that will look this year!
Around the school, many things look the same as they did prior to the break with a few reminders and a few things we have reverted back and put in place such as:
- mask wearing with reminders to make sure that they fit and are not sliding beneath the nose. It is a GOOD idea to send your child with a few masks for the day, and you are even welcome to send in a box to have on hand.
- washing hands, washing hands, washing hands!!!
- limiting hallway congestion by using exterior classroom doors.
- continuing with Virtual assemblies.
- reminders for all to do a daily health check! Please do not send your child if at all sick
- recesses and lunch hours are now staggered.
- staff have organized classes to follow H and S protocols
- requesting that parents remain at the perimeter of the school grounds at drop off an pick up times to minimize congestion near school
Thank you to each of you for supporting your child(ren) and your family. It feels like we are in the last 10 km of an Ultra Ultra Marathon.
We can do this ..... one step in front of the other.