Shantelle Soto <firstname.lastname@example.org>Subject:
Autism Workshop : Creating Routines and Structure To Help Families Flourish During Isolation
What you will learn in this 1 hour workshop:
Please join us for this 1 hr zoom webinar to learn more about how to easily implement visual schedules and timers into your day to promote self regulation for your child through this difficult isolation period.
- What a visual schedule is
- Why you would use a visual schedule and timers
- Many different schedules and how to use them
- Ideas on how to make your own visual schedule for your child
- Tips and tricks about visual schedules and timers
* once registered on eventbrite you will receive a link to the zoom meeting. Please ensure you have downloaded zoom to your phone or tablet prior to the workshop so you don't miss anything! You can also use your computer for this workshop.
Please send this information to anyone you think might also be interested.
Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday!
Shantelle Soto, MA, BCBA
Aspire Workshop Company