Deep Cove News

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM DEEP COVE

Picture of Shelley Hardcastle
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM DEEP COVE
by Shelley Hardcastle - Thursday, 17 December 2020, 2:50 PM

With our Winter Holiday fast approaching, stockings possibly hung, and a hopeful anticipation for the New Year, we wanted to reach out and send a holiday wish to our Deep Cove Families.  People often ask, "How is it going at school?" and my standard response has been, "Everyone is doing their best to make school the BEST place it can be, under the current circumstances."  I wanted to personally thank all of the parents and guardians for doing their best to support their children in getting to school, and/or at times keeping them home so that our community can continue to be a safe and healthy place for working, learning and playing. Together we are getting through this and together we will welcome the New Year with hope.

I hope you can shine the light on GRATITUDE this holiday and fill your senses with what gives you the most pleasure.  Click on link below to see the Happy Holiday message from the DC Staff.

Happy Holidayshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1EGGnMepJ1NLiR0Df7a3LFCdKfS4diz36/view?usp=sharing