Please see below for some information and reminders about Wednesday evening's PAC Family Barbecue.
- If your child is setting up a "Kids' Kiosk" they can begin doing so by checking in with a parent organizer who will assign a table any time after 4:30 and should be assisted by parents for setup.
- Children must stay with their Kiosk and are responsible for making/providing change if they are selling homemade (not used or store bought) items.
- Lion's Club will be selling food including hamburgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, veggie dogs, fries, and corn on the cob.
- There will be live music from about 5:30-7:30
- There will be no organized games, but if parents wish to supervise their children with a ball or frisbee brought from home, the top field will be available.
Hoping to see many of you there.