PAC News

THANK YOU for a success Fair!

Picture of PAC Website Coordinator
THANK YOU for a success Fair!
by PAC Website Coordinator - Monday, 4 December 2017, 9:46 AM

Wow! Cheers to another amazing Deep Cove Christmas Fair!!

I hope you all had a wonderful night, got your fill of goodies and found some new treasures.

I wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone that attended, volunteered, donated and supported this amazing night! We couldn’t have done it without each and every one of you. We asked, and you delivered!

On behalf of your children, the teachers and the school, thank you SO much! We are looking forward to all of the programs and support your generosity will provide to next year’s students.

A special thank you all of the volunteers before, during and after the fair that donated not only their time, but their spirit that makes this night so special. And a huge thank you to the teachers and everyone at Deep Cove Elementary for your continued support of this night. Without you, it would not be the continued success it is.

A VERY special thank you to my co-coordinator and Silent Auction coordinator, Jody Kary. Your incredible support, endless energy and ability to do 10 things at a time is awe inspiring. I couldn’t have done it without you!

Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Kara Westgate